Sending SMS Messages to Chorley FM
Sending SMS messages to 102.8 Chorley FM is the responsibility of the individual. Messages will cost a Standard Network Rate SMS cost. Please get permission from the person who pays the bill before sending any SMS message to us.
To contact us by text please text the word CFM followed by a space and then your message. Our SMS text number is 07903 100 100.
Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to any competitions run from time to time by Chorley FM Ltd:
- 1. Competition Entrants are required to send the keyword ‘PRIZE’ and answer to the advertised SMS Service number (07903 100 100). Entry will cost you 1 x Standard Network Rate SMS cost. Please get permission from the person who pays the bill.
- 2. Entrants may enter as many times as they like and each entry will be charged at the rate above. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or access to the competition. Any such entries will be deemed void.
- 3. Employees of Chorley FM Ltd and their relatives, any agents or promotional partners involved are ineligible to enter, paid or otherwise.
- 4. Chorley FM Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 5. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash in part or whole. Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- 6. The winner will be notified by phone on the number they used to enter the competition within 10 days of the advertised closing date.
- 7. In the event that a winner fails to answer the call promptly within 6 rings or is engaged then Chorley FM Ltd will select another winner at random. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 8. The name of the winner will be made available upon request.
- 9. The prize will be arranged by Chorley FM Ltd or one of its selected promotional partners.
- 10. All entrants must be aged 16 years or over, anyone under 16 should gain parental/guardian consent. Chorley FM Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their age and identity. Competitions may specify seperate age restrictions and where advertised, such restrictions will supercede this rule.
- 11. The promoter and partners has arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- 12. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the competition and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where contractualy obliged under agreement with selected advertising partners. In such circumstances, only information of entrants into selected competitions, relevant to gifts or prizes provided by selected advertising partners will be provided detail that will include entrants telephone numbers only under the contractual condition that data provided will be treated in line with these agreed terms and conditions.
- 13. The competition is provided by Chorley FM Ltd, RAILWAY HOUSE, RAILWAY ROAD, CHORLEY, PR6 0HW. For enquiries (Not competition entry) please contact 01257 262661 and quote “Competition”.
- 14. By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the winner fails to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the competition.
- 15. Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- 16. By sending SMS messages to Chorley FM Ltd, you agree that Chorley FM Ltd, and it’s selected
partners may send no-cost return messages, at any time post reciept of your message (to any associated keyword) for the purposes of advertising and marketing – this may include generalised marketing messages as well as select oppertunitys to enter competition run both on and off air.
- 17. Chorley FM Ltd will not use or sell your information for any other purpose other than as specified. Any use of return messages will be at the approval of Chorley FM Ltd, and by partners in contract with Chorley FM Ltd only.